How would you like to learn how to flip houses? Well, here’s your chance.
This is not an easy thing for me to do. I am really putting myself out there by doing this.
For reasons explained in this post, I am turning all of my attention to reinvigorating my house flipping business and letting everyone in on it. (No, I am not “locking myself and 5 other investors in a hotel room in Chicago for 3 days” – Is it just me, or do all the “gurus” use this?)
This is a great opportunity to see how a successful real estate investing business operates. At the same time, you guys will be holding me accountable to get things done. To actually get my butt back in gear.
Flipping Houses Exposed
In the following months, I am going to document, on this blog, everything we do flipping houses for a living (scroll down for the links to each week):
- My Marketing
- Analysis of Leads
- Which Leads I Schedule to See and Why
- Offers I Make
- Houses I Put Under Contract
- The Rehab Process
- The Sale Process
- The Final Flip Analysis With Detailed Deal Numbers
Thanks for your interest and I’m glad you found the blog. Invite your friends that are interested in house flipping. I really would like to get your feedback and ideas as I work to bring my business back to the level it was at last year and to surpass it.
Here Are Links To Every Week’s Post – Enjoy!
- The First Week
- The Second Week
- The Third Week
- The Fourth Week
- The Fifth Week – Now With More Fleas
- The Sixth Week – Getting Chewed Out
- The Seventh Week – 21 Leads
- The Eighth Week – 23 Leads
- Ninth Week – A Deal Is Born
- Tenth Week – Following Up Is Important
- The Eleventh Week – Got Another Deal
- The Twelfth Week – This Is Why You Don’t Give Up
- Flip A House – Real Estate Investing Blog
- The Fourteenth Week – Thank You!
- The Fifteenth Week – The Death House
- The Sixteenth Week – Frustration House Under Contract
- The Seventeenth Week – Guess I’m Chewy
- The Eighteenth Week – The $50,000 Wholesale Deal
- The Nineteenth Week – Benefits Of Flipping – Vacation
- The Twentieth Week – Flipping While On Vacation
- Twenty First Week Of Our House Flipping Journey
- Twenty Second Week – Finding Investment Properties From The Air
- Twenty Third Week – 2 More Under Contract
- Twenty Fourth Week – The Halloweenists
- Twenty Fifth Week – Christmas? Another Deal Under Contract
- Twenty Sixth Week – Two More Deals Signed Up
- Twenty Seventh Week – Contractor Quest
- Twenty Eighth Week – Old Lead Put Under Contract
- Twenty Ninth Week – Expanding Your Comfort Zone
- Thirtieth Week – You Must Act Fast
- Thirty First Week – Time To Wholesale
- Thirty Second Week – Another Flip Complete
- Thirty Third Week – Another Wholesale Flipped
- Thirty Fourth Week – Another Awesome Wholesale
Thanks for visiting the blog.
You say, “I want to sell my house quickly.” I say, “go ahead, I’ll buy it right now if it’s in San Antonio.”
In this video, I cover 5 simple steps to getting started wholesaling houses.
I’ll even send you the ‘7 Crazy Real Estate Investing Stories’ EBook and the Top REO Realtor Interview.